Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Outfit for Christmas

DSC_2164

DSC_2165

DSC_2166

DSC_2172


This year, my Christmas celebrations are going to last three days, and for each evening there is going to be a huge dinner of course! For the first one, which I am going to have at my granny's place with every member of my family from Zurich, I am going to wear my cute silk shorts, my beloved dark green blazer, a super soft nude pink top and some matching accessories which will give more life and sparkles to the look. 

Blazer & pumps - Zara
Top - Mango
Necklace - Primark
Shorts - H&M
Clutch - vintage

13 comments:

  1. I can only say 1 thing : fab !!!!!

    merry x-mas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post ! great blog by the way , xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!
    Merry Xmas dear!! <3
    Thanks for your comment!

    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    Mary
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same shorts! Love how you're pairing them with a similar-themed necklace.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
    MNG by MANGO giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your feedbacks :)!
    I hope you are all having a fantastic Christmas!

    There will be another Christmas outfit post very soon!

    Happy holidays girls!
    Love, Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Silk shorts = on my wishlist.

    Poise & Vogue
    http://poiseandvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely !
    Thanks for the comment ! I'm following you ! Follow back if you like :)

    The Doll House Scrapbook wishes you Merry Xmas !
    Have a good one :)

    Mwahs
    Eranda

    www.dollhousescrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! Really cute and the shorts are nice! :)

    Destination Moi

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.