Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Favorite Things About Spending Christmas at Home



Embellishing your Christmas gifts with style and heart




Preparing and enjoying a perfectly decorated table




Cute personalized advent calendars




Drinking hot chocolate day and night




Spending hours in the living room with the people you care about. Especially if the fire is burning in the chimney!

At last! Holidays!
I am so happy about all the time I am going to spend at home, with my family, my boyfriend, and old good friends. Just feeling the warmth of the nest, and the joy of Christmas, namely enjoying the people you love.  

I wish you a wonderful Christmas everyone :)!

love 
Giorgia


Pictures via:
Freshomezine
Bellamumma
Southern living
Mylifeisbrilliant
wearenotmartha


4 comments:

  1. wow....such a familiar post!!!thanks for sharing!!!

    merry christmas from
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last photo, such a toned down but beautiful way to decorate for Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays everyone!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    Love,
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.