Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Framed! - My Second Christmas Outfit

DSC_2311

DSC_2310

DSC_2309

DSC_2308

DSC_2306

DSC_2292
Good morning lovlies!
My last day of Christmas is gone. It was a really fun one with my parents, sisters, boyfriend, and... the new entry of the family :). You are going to see him very soon.
This one was my second outfit for Christmas. I chose to match some very chic pieces like the Zara sequined top and the black vintage looking H&M kimono, with some very basic items such as the gray denim skinnies and the black pumps (which I recicled together with the golden clutch from the outfit of the day before). 
What do you think about the combination? 

Loads of love!
Giorgia

Kimono - H&M
Sequined top & black pumps - Zara
Gray denim skinnies -Mango
Double cocktail ring - Primark
Clutch - vintage

8 comments:

  1. Omg !! That seduin dress is magnificent !
    We love your blog, and invite you to visit ours !
    We create a lot of funny thinks such as clothes, and accessories, we would like you to tell us what you think ;)

    Afaf & Marwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fabulous...love sequins...so glamorous!!!

    happy holidays from
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year hunny! great blog, beautiful pics, ur realy talented. im following.
    www.stylequake.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sequined top!!

    <3 zoe
    http://grandtheftthrift.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls!
    Wait for the next one :)!
    xoxo, Giorgia

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.