Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fish & Tricks


DSC_2182


An old friend of mine and member of the Warriors invited me to the preview of their last video at Exile club in Zurich.
I'm not a skateboard expert at all, but I guess you can tell at first sight that they kinda kick ass!
I found the video extremely cool, technically very well done, and pretty stylish too. So: CHECK-IT-OUT! And, to finish this eloquently, I would like to quote my above mentioned old friend: "Skateboard is not fashion, but fashion is skateboard". (I'm not sure what Dean, Dan or Karl would think about that...but the matter sounds serious!).

(In the picture: the kinda creepy, kinda ethnic, and very street wall of the Exile club in Zurich...oh yeah, and me :)!)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This photo is a stunner! I always love street art! It has the freedom, fantasy which the art in classical understanding never can provide.
    This photo of yours is an amazing combination of fashion and art!

    Follow your blog and looking forward for new inspirations:)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra, this is a very big compliment and I'm glad you loved the picture as much as I love it!
    Checkin' out your blog right now :)!

    xoxo
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!!! I like the sense of style you have... So feminine and chic!
    Looking forward new gorge posts...!!!

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER!?! I'LL WAIT YOUR DECISION ON MY BLOG AND THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK!! :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    have a nice day

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photo is fabulous, you're beautiful!<3

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photo, I love the graffiti <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you guys like my street inspired photo! Check out the video too!

    Loads of love!
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they are so good, that’s just incredible, it’s beyond me how anyone can do that I would probably break some bones if I would intend some of those moves. Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure and check out my blog for a chance to win a spectacular party dress

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.