Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's Sunday Morning: Brunch Time!








It's Sunday morning, I am at my parent's house, and I'm waiting for everyone to wake up to have a lovely Sunday bruch all together. Driven by this inspirational surce, I found some gorgeous and super cute pictures of lovely tables and delicious looking food.
Are you brunch lovers as well? I adore it! The best thing about it? The cosy way people can sit at the table and enjoy their meal in tranquillity, because they know it's weekend. Plus, it's the only meal where you can do something unusual according to Western eating costumes: mixing salty and sweet in the order you like and with no restrictions ;P: from a omelette, straight to a blueberry muffin, and back to some bread and cheese....
Oh my god! I have to go and wake them!!!

Have a relaxing Sunday loves!
xoxo
Giorgia

Pictures via:
socialcouture
childhoodflames
mystylishwedding
styleathome
weddingsoiree
danceboggers
housebeautiful

13 comments:

  1. UUUU che visione quelle tartine al cioccolato con la crema ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything look delicious.

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRUNCH TIME is my favorite time of the day :P
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing photos, I'm having a week moment right now - thinking about some midnight snack. ;)

    P.s.: What do you think about following each other? :)

    Have a wonderful day,
    ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that I' m not the only brunch lover here :)!
    Thank you for all your comments guys!
    I'll answer back soon :)!
    xoxo
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post, amazing photos!!!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics selection!!!
    If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J.
    http://www.absostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. for one moment I thought you had prepared that table and was about to ask you HOW? ahaha great inspiration for brunvh but I can have such a table only when I have brunch at Bulgari Hotel in Milan

    come and say Hi
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.