Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Girly Afternoon

DSC_2096

DSC_2103

DSC_2091

DSC_2086

DSC_2088

DSC_2081

DSC_2082

DSC_2083

DSC_2128

DSC_2114

DSC_2112

A few days ago, I had the coolest afternoon with my girlfriends.
The program was based on two of my absolute favorite things in life: yummie food and vintage shopping. Yesssssssssss!!! From a chic tea room to a vintage shop, to a flea market with home-made cakes, to a Libanese restaurant: with our bags full of newly found treasures, our bellies full of fabulous food, and our eyes full of beautiful pictures, we couldn't have been happier that day!
I can't wait to show you my new entries :)!

xoxo
Giorgia

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment! Would you like to follow each other?
    great look!!!!
    kisses, melina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos are really good. And food seems delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome afternoon spent with girlfriends <3

    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics dear!!! The meals looks so yummy!!! Thanks for your lovely comments! If you think that let’s follow each other, why don’t follow me by GFC? Then, I’ll follow you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pics...seems like you had a great time!!!

    kiss,
    http://www.cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao! Carino il tuo blog =) Passa da me se ti va

    http://flaviasunshineonme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.