Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Clutches, Clutches, How I Like You!

DSC_2129

Blue, red, and gold (sequin clutch by Zara)

DSC_2177

Crocodile skin beauties: Pierre Cardin & vintage

DSC_2171

A very chic gift from my very sweet GF Evelin. Thank you girl :)! (Primark)

DSC_2176

All vintage. Black & white clutch: Jean Charles De Castelbajac.

DSC_2167

Shine, shine, shine on! Metallic eye-catchers!
(I bought a silver one in a vintage shop during my girly afternoon)


A little collection...
A great love!
Clutches, clutches, how I like you!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing collection of clutches! I seriously want one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls! Thanks for your kind comments! I'm visiting your blogs right now :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute collection of clutches! following you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissime cluchtes!
    Bel blog!


    xoxo Maretta
    passa se ti va
    Fashion Smiling

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all of themmm....but adore the Jean Charles De Castelbajac one...so unique!!!

    kiss,
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.