Monday, October 24, 2011

Spanish Memories

DSC_1579

DSC_1637

DSC_1524

DSC_1556

DSC_1561

DSC_1766

DSC_1772

DSC_1757

DSC_1792

DSC_1738

DSC_1646

DSC_1511

Well...this morning I was having breakfast in Spain, and now I'm writing this post from my living room in Zurich. Yes, I'm back home!
The funny thing was that in Malaga it was raining cats and dogs when we took off, while when we landed in Zurich, the temperature was a bit lower but the sun was shining in all its beauty; so much for cultural clichées!

Here are the last pictures from this last relaxing and sunny vacation. let me know what you think of them!
Thank you Andalusia! I loved discovering you!

7 comments:

  1. awesome look! :)

    please visit and follow:
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daria! Thank you for your comment! I just checked out your blog :)!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics. i loved Spain.
    take a look at my blog if you like it we can follow each other.xoxo mininuni
    mininuni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all of your looks and the pics! I'm following your blog, please take a look at mine and follow it if you like:)

    http://silky-eye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm following you too.thanks dear. xoxo mininuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Margarida, dear minimuni: I'm following you :)!
    Thanks and have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures! :)

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.