Friday, October 21, 2011

A Night in Malaga - Day Two

DSC_1521

DSC_1532

DSC_1539

DSC_1534

DSC_1547

DSC_1564

DSC_1544

Hello beauties!
I'm having the most relaxing time in Spain. Yesterday and today we spent the day at two different beaches, working on our veeeery wintery tan and enjoying the water. Yesterday evening we watched a flamenco show in a small local tapas bar and then went clubbing until our feet hurt. Loved it!
Tomorrow: Cordoba!
A biiiig hug to you all!

Kimono & pumps - Zara
Red denim skinnies - H&M
Blouse - Vila
Necklace & Cuff - From two different markets in Zurich
Golden clutch - Vintage

3 comments:

  1. this kimono is amazing &i love your pictures! i'm going to have to start looking for one of my own

    lovely blog, i'm following you now :)

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!!!
    I really like your kimono, looks great on you!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    www.styleandfashionlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! Glad you like my kimono!
    Alyssa : thank you so much for following :)!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.