Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Malaga - Day One

DSC_1481

DSC_1480

DSC_1488

DSC_1492

DSC_1469

DSC_1467

DSC_1470

DSC_1457

DSC_1507

Hello lovlies!
I finally landed in Malaga, Spain.
My very first impressions were: it's summer again :)! + messy and colorful life (= I like!) + flamenco (you can find it in every corner, it's part of the region amd the region is part of it). I'm in my hotel room right now, and the air-conditioning is on, which is absolutely crazy, because at home, in Switzerland, the heating had been on for a couple of weeks already.
As soon as I arrived at the hotel, I changed clothes and "rewinded" my fashion habits back to a couple of months ago to put on shorts, tee, and ethnic jewlry.
First touristic tour in the historical center of the city: the cathedral, Castillo de Gibralfaro and the Alcazaba. We ended the tour with a good cerveza y tapas of course ;P!
Hope you guys are having a great time wherever you are and stay tuned, 'cuase I'll e showing much more from this fabulous region :)!

xoxo Giorgia

Assymetric tee - Maje
Denim shorts - Topshop
Ethnic necklace - a gift from my mom
Fringe booties - Bata
Belt - Gucci
Sunnies - Vintage Ray Ban

4 comments:

  1. beautiful photos!!!
    wow this city look so great!
    nice outfit.loved your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable outfit dear.
    your pictures are amazing.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thank you gilrs :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao bella,
    enjoy your trip, the sun and the warm temperature!
    Your hair looks great!

    Bacione from the ES :-) Danny

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.