Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Look of the Day: Black & White...& Camel

DSC_1445

DSC_1442

DSC_1448

Hello hello lovelies!
How are you guys?
I'm happy the rainy days are gone and the sun returned to shine yesterday. hopefully it will stay the same today.
Yesterday's outift was that of a simple and very normal day of work. I went THE classic colors, namely black and white, and added another timeless color: camel.
I adore that jacket! I've been wearing it in a thousands ways and I always love it!
Have you ever been in the situation of hating your haircut, but there's nothing you can do apart from waiting because that's what you need to do to get the cut you really want? I want a side bang again, and my hair stylist told me that I had to wait until it was long enough to make something out of it. The good news is that the waiting has come to an end. On Saturday, I'm going to have it cut. Can't wait!!!
For now, I still have to arrange my hair in buns and style my bang so that it doesn't come the whole time on my face. Sorry for that ;)!
I wish you all a lovely and perfect hair day ;)!

Love, Giorgia

Shades - Ray Ban vintage
Bangles and bracelet - A gift and Sal y Limon
Ethnic ring - Mango
Biker jacket - Vintage
White top - H&M
Pants - Zara
Bag - Silvia (from Milan)
Suede pumps - Buffalo

8 comments:

  1. Love your jacket!!
    Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your outfit! You look gorgeous with it. The leather jacket looks great. Wishing you a cool hair cut. :)


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thaaaanks guys for your comments!!!
    I know, my jacket rocks ;)!

    Peace!
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jacket and ring!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys for your compliments!

    I wish you all a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Thanks for your sweet comment!
    I totally love this look of yours! The cocktails ring is gorgeous!and your jacket is utterly amazing!

    I'm following your beautfiul blog and I'll be happy to see you soon among my lovely followers!

    X

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.