Sunday, October 9, 2011

Home

DSC_1112

Coffeetable, green details, and a lot of light

DSC_1394

More green, memories from a special vacation in Spain and a picture of me at the age of three with my pajamas and crazy hair.

DSC_1396

Coach, magazines and coat - the perfect rainy days kit

DSC_1401

I love candles!

DSC_1388

Dining area

DSC_1390

This beautiful and puffy pumpkin is a gift from my BF's mom. She's got an amazing garten where she grows yummie vegetables. I'm looking forward to eat it in a nice homemade supe :).


Hi guys! Today I had the cosiest day.
I was at home, chilling and enjoying the visit of a good friend who came for a hot cup of tea, biscuits and a good chat :).
I really needed a relaxing weekend, and I am so excited about my upcoming holidays! Nine days to go! Jey!
The pictures show some details from the apartement I share with my BF.
I wish you guys a cosy Sunday evening!

XOXO Giorgia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giorgia ; watch this

    http://lynsitsallaboutfashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-new-ring.html

    thank you !!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.