Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cordoba - Day Four


DSC_1609

DSC_1601

CSC_1685

DSC_1631

DSC_1612

DSC_1638

DSC_1643

DSC_1658

DSC_1666


Today, what a day!
We visited Cordoba and its incredible historical center, which includes the most amazing mixture of Arab and Christian influences.
After visiting the cathedral (based on the mosque which was built during the Islamic invasion time), a house in typical Medieval Andalusian style and having enjoyed a four hours walk around the town, we came back to Malaga. I love to get lost in the typical small streets and discover spots that you wouldn't see, if you were on a typical organized group tour.
For the outfit of the day, I chose a quite dearing combination of colors. But somehow I liked the mixture of neon coral, gray and the different shades of brown. What do you think about it?
Tomorrow, is going to be the my last day in Spain, and I want to enjoy every single second of it before going back to my beloved...but much colder Switzerland!

Sunnies - Vintage Ray Ban
Blouse & Shawl - H&M
Belt - Gucci
Skinnies - Mango
Ring - Bijou Brigitte
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Fringe booties - Bata

3 comments:

  1. Love your bag girl! Marc Jacobs knows how to create truly stunning pieces! Your look is very hype, yet grounded. Love it!

    X

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on Blogs made in Switzerland and i like your Blog and your look.
    Great Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!
    @Fashion-Bridge: I loved this bag from the first moment, and I love the way it goes with almost anything!
    @fairandbeautiful: it's good to know new Swiss blogger fellows :)! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.