Friday, October 28, 2011

B-Day Dinner for Two

DSC_1805

DSC_1800

DSC_1812

DSC_1820

DSC_1821

DSC_1819

DSC_1810

DSC_1823

DSC_1824


Yesterday evening, my BF (who never wants to appear on my blog, who knows, maybe one day I'll manage to convince him ;)) brought me to one of my faves restaurants in Zurich to celebrate my birthday with a cute dinner for two. He knows that I adore Indian food! Absolutely yummie!
I'm so into this blazer right now! Maybe you remember it from the video. I bought it in Spain at Zara (of course! Where else in Spain? ;P), and it perfectly matches with my Essence dark green nail polish. I added some funky details such as the cocktail ring and the leopard belt to give the whole outfit some light (and some bling bling ;P). And I simply had to add some red to my lips!
What do xou think of the final result?
A big big hug to you all!

xoxo
Giorgia

Blazer - Zara
Golden top - Bershka
Bodycon skirt - H&M
Leopard belt - Globus
Cocktail ring - Avant Première
Suede pumps with ribbon - Vintage Sergio Rossi
Bracelet - Primark
Handbag - Vintage
Nail polish - 53 All access, Essence

15 comments:

  1. Wow, es wunderschöns Outfit!! Und tolle Schmuck!! :)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look absolutely amazing!beautiful accessories.

    www.blacksoulchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your blog is inspiring! You are a very interesting person. I love your bag :) I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!
    I'm checkig out your blogs right now :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit!!i'm following you!!if you like mine, do the same!!!!

    www.zagufashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute!! LOVE IT :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That belt is such a perfect addition to this look, I am drawn right too it - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following your awesome blog dear! You are so sweet thanks for your comment and plz follow my blog too :D

    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures you Outfit is really elegant and beautiful...

    Your mkeup ris really pretty~~

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebbok Fan Page

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog :)
    I found you on my fashiolista profile :)
    Of course, I'll follow your blog, follow me too?

    http://flabgeefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice top!! ;D

    http://myclosethangers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much guys for all your comments!
    I'm checking out all of your blogs :)!
    xoxo Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a big fan of bodycon skirts like this as they are fabulously sexy and chic pieces. This is a fabulous look for the night out.

    (I also love curry, I cannot find a good curry place in New York City for love nor money, my search continues!)

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday!! Love your pics.

    enter my new giveaway too

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.