Thursday, September 1, 2011

The White Wall: Quick Shots of my Outfit of the Day

CSC_1098



hypeed & Pastels 002

I'm just in time to share with you a couple of pictures of the outfit I chose to wear today and to wish you sweet dreams.
I hope you had two wonderful first days of september!
Mine have been quite full :O!

A big big hug!
Giorgia

Body conscious skirt - Vila
Top - Zara
Blouse & coral-colored brecelet - H&M
Golden cuff - Accessorize
Necklace - Primark
Golden clutch - Vintage


P.S.Enter my giveaway and win a unique cocktail ring!

7 comments:

  1. Me encanta el outfit! lo llevas precioso!
    el collar esta una locura.. eres muy linda..
    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! amazing post! love the look
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Love the necklace and the skirt! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clutch!!

    http://www.mydailystylebook.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooow you look so amazing!!!
    love it
    cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am clutch lover, and I absolutely adore yours :) !!!
    And the feather necklace looks gorgeous !!! :)

    http://lacherryontop.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.