Monday, September 12, 2011

Watch Out Lolita!

DSC_1201

DSC_1215

DSC_1219

DSC_1223


My name is Lolita and I'm not supposed to play..with boys! What?
Mon coeur est a papa. You know, le proprietaire. No!
While tearing off a game of golf,
I may make a play for the caddy,
but when I do, I don't follow through
'cause my heart belongs to daddy.
If I invite a boy some night to dine on my fine finnan haddie,
I just adore his asking for more, but,
my heart belongs to daddy.
Yes, my heart belongs to daddy, so I simply couldn't be bad.
Yes my heart belongs to daddy.
So I want to warn you laddie,
though I know that you're perfectly swell,
that my heart belongs to daddy cause my daddy he treats it so..
While tearing off a game of golf,
I may make a play for the caddy,
but when I do, I don't follow through,ooh, daddy.
I f I invite a boy some night to cook up a fine enchilada,
though spanish rice is all very nice..
my heart belongs to my daddy so I simply couldn't be bad.
So, I want to warn you laddie,
though I know that you're perfectly swell,
that my heart belongs to my daddy
'cause my daddy he treats it..so..
That little old man he just treats it so good!




Golden top - Bershka
Polka dots high waist shorts - H&M
Crochet handbag - vintage
Pumps - Sergio Rossi vintage
50s sunnies - Fizzen

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl!!!

    How sexy is that outfit?!!! Love IT !!!
    The sunglasses and your Sergio Rossi shoes are to die for :)!!
    Thanks for visiting/commenting on our blog!!!
    Let's stard the Swiss fashion blogger's power!!!
    We are already following you on bloglovin,google friend connect, facebook and have enterred you giveaway( i hope i'll win because I am in love with that ring ;) )!!!
    You can follow us back (if you like the blog of course) :) !!!
    xx

    http://lacherryontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything about this outfit, its just perfect. you look beautiful :)

    check out my blog and follow if you like, i'll follow back:
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh I love those sunglasses! They look great with that outfit too! I'm not sure that I could pull of cat eye sunglasses, but you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!

    Beautiful blog/style and photography you have here. You look amazing!

    It would great if we could follow each other ?

    http://lacherryontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girls! Thank you very very much for all your comments :)!

    Janaël, Chloe & Keschen: I'm following back now :)!

    Tasha: thank you sweety!

    Have a great one girls!

    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.