Monday, September 19, 2011

Urban Blue

DSC_1234

DSC_1240


DSC_1253

DSC_1255

I love to shoot in decadent urban places.
Mostly because my outfits contrast with them quite strongly.
These pictures were taken last Saturday night, before going to the restaurant.
I finally managed to wear my new Zara suede pumps and my French Connection clutch :)!
What do you think about this look?

Have a great day folks :)!
Giorgia

P.s. Did you noticed? My hair is darker again!

Blouse - Naf Naf
Biker jacket - Vintage
Skinnies - Tally Weijl
Clutch - French Connection
Pumps - Zara

Participate to my giveaway! You could win a fantastic cocktail ring in vintage look :)!

9 comments:

  1. i adore this clutch! perfect look
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that bag girl
    I have to chech more often for French Connection designs usually I don't enter that shop

    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumps and the clutch look like they were made for each other! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to you all for your comments and compliments :)!

    @Dolls Factory: French Connection has some great pieces! You shoould check it oput :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your bag :-)


    YOUR FASHION CHIC
    www.yourfashionchic.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I love how that electric blue really pops in this outfit! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking sooo pretty :) I love the clutch--- have I ever said that I am a clutch addict ;) !!!
    French connection is one of my favorite brand for bags and dresses :) !!!

    Have fun in Paris ! xoxo
    http://lacherryontop.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.