Friday, September 9, 2011

Streetstyles Featuring Vintage Clothes Video



Hey honies!
I was surfing on the internet, watching videos on Style.com, looking for inspirations, when I stumbled in this video. This is probably one of the most interesting videos I've ever watched on Style.com: it's all about streetstyles scouting featuring vintage clothes.
Pure ecstasy!!!
I just had to share this one with you guys.
Btw, the 70s white coat with the pleated sides from the last look is a dream!!!!

A biiiiig hug to you all!!!
Giorgia



Enter my current giveaway and win a glamorous cocktail ring in vintage look :)! It's worth trying your luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.