Saturday, September 24, 2011

Paris: Impressions from a 24 Hours Business Trip

DSCN2257

4

3

Foto2

FSC

N2257

Foto1


Hi there! How are you folks?
As mentioned in my last post, I had a 24 hours business trip in Paris.
God, not having the time to actually visit the city hurt...but, as I was running from one corner of the city to the other, I sometimes decided to take a walk instead of taking the subway, so as to have the opportunity to take a good look to what was around me (possibly, by eating a fresh made crêpe ;)).
Paris has the cutest architectural details, and I think I understood what one of the most important key for its charm is: lampposts!
I'm not kidding! Put together a nice Parisian 19th century decorated door, a high tree and one of those lantern lampposts and you have one of the reasons why walking around Paris streets is so delightful! True word!
Anyway, it has been a pretty hard day, but the fact that I was in the city of love made me soon forget about it :)!
I definitely gotta go back there again, and this time, for more than 24 hours ;P.

Have a great weekend people!
Giorgia

8 comments:

  1. Wow, gseht super us! Tolli Fotene!! Ich lieb Paris! Hoff ich chan im Früehlig wieder go!!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. belle le foto, romantiche, come Parigi del resto :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for your rush comments!!!

    Mia: take me with you if you manage to go there!
    Lucia: oh...yesss...as said, that's the city of love :)!

    Kisses!
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. After watching those photos i started to miss my holiday, nice city and good breakfast... m.... at least it is good that today is saturday <3

    Good luck with your blog!
    -karro
    http://stylebykarro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great pictures! : ) Paris is such a beautiful city.

    Check out our blog, please: http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks for following me! I really appreciate it! love your blog! I'm following you now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute .
    love your MJ bag <3
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! this is incredibly beautiful!
    love the color effect, makes everything look even more enchanting... :)

    <3m
    www.themavenpost.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.