Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Essentials

DSC_1171


During the past month, every time I opened my bag to grab something I was always pleased by the bright colors which popped out of it.
I liked them so much that I had to make a picture of my handbag's content and share it with you guys :).




My bag's essentials:

H&M umbrela (you never know...)
H&M bananas mini-bag (Here I keep a coouple of pens...I'm so afraid they could open in the bag and ruin the rest of its content that I had to buy a cute mini-bag just for them)
Zara Leather Purse
Fake crocodile skin visit cards holder (I'm so into crocodile and snake skin prints right now!!!)
My I-phone for work
My new 50s shades (from Fizzen)
Essence oil control paper (veeeeeeery important!)
Essence pink lip gloss
Mentos fruity chewing gums


Have a wonderful Saturday people :)!

Enter my current giveaway and win a cocktail ring in vintage look :)! It's worth trying your luck!


4 comments:

  1. das bild gset mega cool us!
    ich wot all die sache :D

    <3 anja

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, diese knalligen farben sind ja echt toll!

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolles Bild!
    Aber den Essence 'Stay' Gloss mag ich irgendwie nicht so... Ich finde, es kommt zu wenig auf die Lippen und halten tut er auch nicht so lange:/

    Aber das Bananen-Täschchen hab ich auch, sieht so toll aus!:D

    Liebs Grüessli, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls! Thank you for your comments!!!
    I find this picture lovely too :).
    @Tamara: Echt? Ich liebe diese Linie von Essence! Es ist schon der zweite 'Stay'Lipgloss den ich kaufe!

    A big hug to all of you :)!!!
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.