Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me....More Than One Month in Advance ;P

DSC_1276


As my B-day is coming up (nex month), I decided to treat myself with a some special present for the occasion. A few weeks ago, surfing on the internet in search for designer bags, I fell in love with the cream Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Lil Ukita.
I was lucky yesterday I decided to go check out the shops in Zurich to see if they had it, because I managed to get the very last one in Grieder. And as I had already seen that on other on-line shops it was sold out too, I decided that I had to buy my present right away.
So here it is! My very first (non-vintage or recycled from my mom's closet) designer bag.
Am I finally growing up ;)?

XOXO Giorgia

2 comments:

  1. cute bag! can't wait to see how you add this accessory to one of your fabulous outfits ^_^

    linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    hope we can be friends

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.