Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Feldpausch Fashion Night in Bern - Random Shots

DSC_1156


DSC_1149


DSC_1145


DSC_1143

DSC_1161


DSC_1163


DSC_1164


IMG_0347


IMG_0345



IMG_0341


Yesterday, I was kindly invited to the Feldpausch Fashion Ninght in Bern where I met my beautiful friend Janice.
These are some random impressions from the event.
It was fun!
I wish you all sweet dreams :)!

XOXO Giorgia

Blazer - Pinko
Shirt - United Colors of Benetton
Necklace - from a flea market in Frankfurt
Shorts - Topshop

8 comments:

  1. Nice post!! But, still doesn't work! I cannot follow you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Your pictures look amazing!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance!
    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading your blog and your outfits are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the love!

    @Xarlem: I guess there's something wrong with it...please, use my widget on the side bar to follo my blog.
    @Ilaria: I like it too :)!
    @goodbadnfab: I will for sure :)!

    Have a great day folks :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally!!! We were dying to find a fashion blogger based in Switzerland :) !!!
    We've got to show them that this country isn't only about chocolate and banks ;) !!!
    The blog looks great :)

    http://lacherryontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following your blog dear and fb! Plz do the same because my fb page is brand new and need some likes hehe
    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.