Monday, September 5, 2011

Autumn Has Arrived!

DSC_1121

DSC_1125

DSC_1129

DSC_1140

DSC_1142

DSC_1142a

The first yellow leaves are signaling the arrival of the new season.
It's Autumn in Zurich!
I love to combine these skinnies with this bag so much that I had to wear it again, but in a new less summery version to celebrate the new colder season.

P.s. I booked my next holiday! Malaga, I'll see you in October! Yesssssss!

Blazer - Pinko
Top - Mango
Skinnies - H&M
Golden leaves necklace - from a flea market in Frankfurt
Messenger bag - asos
Bangle - Sal y Limon
Pumps - Zara

12 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit.. i love the chain!
    i follow you on facebook ;)

    <3 anja

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Love these pictures
    great outfit girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I'm glad you like my look :)!

    Enjoy the first days of Autumn :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit, love the blazer and the red pants

    x
    Hajar & Mounia
    hauntedcasablanca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!! you look fab<3 and the necklace is gorgeous!

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, cute :D Such a sweet and chic autumny outfit. I love your bag!

    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute photos! I love the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty! Love that blazer and that bag!! Gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.