Thursday, August 18, 2011

Simple Meets Flashy: My Outfit of the Day

CSC_0861

CSC_0860

simple meets flashy 001

Today I'm wearing my bright pink shorts, and I wanted to combine them with some calmer, romantic top and shoes, which is why I chose this caftan with floral and oriental details and my new creme snake skin flats (btw, dunno if you noticed from the last outfits, but the reptile skin trend is making me bananas right now! Love it!). To add a bit of bing bling: my golden 70s inspired chain.
The day may start now! I wish you all a successful one :)!

Gotta run!

XOXO Giorgia

Tunica and creme snake skin flats - Zara
Shorts - Patrizia Pepe
Necklace - Avant Premiere

2 comments:

  1. I invite you to my new blog.
    The perfect gift. http://trabajoartesano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt| :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.