Sunday, August 28, 2011

(Partially) Renaming my Blog

Hi there!

Here is the thing: I decided that it was time to partially rename my blog.
The reason for this decision is that month after month, and year after year, my own everyday- life started beeing part of this project and, as much as I continued focusing on fashion (which obviously remains the main theme of this website) I've been strongly focusing on my own view on style and my own "style experiences".
I have been posting on different aspects of fashion: not just fashion as clothes, but everything that is somehow beautiful to me. Remeber that post on design cheese :)? I can't focus on high heels only, as much as I like them! Style can be anything and everywhere to me.
This blog turned out to be more personal than I initially tought it would become: it turned out to be on whatever is stylish to me as well as on my perception of style in relation to my own life.
In four words: style, in my way.


I also would like to thank all of you guys who follow this blog.
It means a lot to me!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

XOXO Giorgia-GvN



Participate to my new giveaway!


7 comments:

  1. i lve how personal this blog got , so well done with the renaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea! I would love to know what your other interests are besides fashion! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How will you name it?

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style and blog!! Check out my blog and follow, I will follow yours back! http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've lovely blog and great style! ;)

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanky you guys for your comments :)!

    Ilaria: I renamed it GvN Styleblog - Style, in my way. I like it better as it mirrors the real style and tendency of my blog.

    Have a great day people!
    XOXO GvN-Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following!! I'm following back! :D http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.