Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Moda Sotto le Stelle - More Pictures from the Event

Hi guys!
As promised I'm posting the second part of the pictures taken during the fashion event Moda Sotto le Stelle of last Saturday in Lugano. The pictures depict some moments right after the press conference and some details from the upcoming designers' show.


msls

msls4

"In the front row": Amos Sussigan and Tanja Gutmann (ex Miss Switzerland), who presented the event. Behind : Miss Caccia, co- organizator of the event and co-foundress of the National Chamber of Swiss Fashion, and me.

msls2

msls10

msls9

msls8

Fiorenza Rivera

msls7

Massimiliano Latte

msls6

Manuela Soldati


What I wore:

Pumps - Buffalo + H&M shoe clips
Seethrough maxi blouse and dress underneath it - H&M
Clutch - Vintage
Necklace - Primark
Bracelet - SYL
Glasses - Fielmann



8 comments:

  1. I love your shoes!! ;)
    I like your blog a lot, so I'll follow you! wish you could follow me back ;)

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls!
    Thanks for the nice feedback!
    Luna: I'm following back now!

    Kisses!
    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! great event, you are so lucky :)

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this collection of design are super and very nice post. new design are very good. all dresses are pretty good..and all the best for your future designs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! i love your outfit and that orange dress is giving me oxygen right now. LOL!

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit, you look very chic :) !
    Lovely pictures... do you have bloglovin so we can follow you? I am a blogger from Switzerland as well, and I'd like to follow as many as possible :)
    Would be nice to have a Swiss community of fashion bloggers!!! BTW will you be attending Zurich's fashion days in november?
    Kisses

    http://lacherryontop.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.