Saturday, August 20, 2011

Have a great Saturday Night People!


Foto (12)


Foto (9)


Foto (13)


As I am left without my photographer (who I thank so much for all the support and help given up to now! And also a big thank you to all of my friend and family members who took pictures of my looks and thus cooperated in the evolution of this blog! I don't know what I would do without you guys!), I have made some pictures of myself with my I-phone just to share with you some details of the outfit I have chosen to wear tonight to meet a friend of mine and have a drink with her tonight.
Many are the places we could go to, we don't have big plans, but if the night turns out to be the way it usually goes qhen I go out with her, it's gonna be dawn when I get back home. Exactly what I need!... And exactly what my body will hate me for, as I had to get up quite early this morning to get ready for a flea market I organized with my friend Evi which took place today in Zurich. Don't miss the post on it I'll soon post!



Foto (11)

Have fun tonight guys! It's Saturday Night!

XOXO Giorgia

Navy blue silk tee & plateau sandals- Mango
Linen beige shorts - Zara
Brecelet - Primark
Golden clutch - Vintage

2 comments:

  1. MOLTO CARINA !! CREDEVO FOSSE QLLA DI ZARA ORO...CMQ MI PIACE! BACI :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog!
    i love how you make all the pictures yourself.

    x
    www.likeacherrypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.