Sunday, August 21, 2011

At the Flea Market

flohmi 007


As already mentioned yesterday, as true flea market lovers, my friend Evi and I decided to clean up our closets and sell our old clothes at the Fritschi flea market in Zurich.
It was fun :)!


flohmi 004

flohmi 008

flohmi 029

flohmi gio


flohmi 039

flohmi 040

flohmi 052

flohmi 054

flohmi 058

flohmi 055

flohmi 057

flohmi 061
I was wearing:

Panama hat - World Cup
T-shirt and embellished flip flops - Zara
Studded cuff- Big
Denim shorts - Topshop
Tote bag - bought in Milan

5 comments:

  1. Oh tolli Bilder!! Hamer no überleit obi au go söll... bis de aber leider nüm dezue ko =(

    tolle Blog hesch und drum hesch ez en follower me =D witer so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das muss man mal im Leben machen! It's really fun!

    Danke für die herzliche Wörter!
    I'm followng back!

    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 flea markets, always the most amazing finds are there - for cheap xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sehr schöni föteli! ich liebe flohmis :))

    lueg doch mal bi mir verbi, oder bi swiss fashion bloggers bi facebook.. mir hend es neus projekt und suechet de summer look 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.