Sunday, August 7, 2011

Addy van den Krommenacker at Moda Sotto le Stelle

Hello beautiful people! How is your weekend going?
I would like to share with you pictures taken at the fashion event Moda sotto le Stelle, which took place yesterday in Lugano. The organizers of the event were so kind as to send me a pass for the event and I would like to thank them again, and especially Miss Caccia, for this courtesy. More pictures about the press conference and the whole event will be soon posted. For now, let me show you my favourite pieces from Addy van den Krommenacker's beautiful collection, the pièce de resistance of the evenig. A few words on the designer: he is the most famous Dutch designer and dresses famous beuties (such as Tyra Banks) for red carpet moments such as the Academy Awards. It is not per chance that all the dresses presented during Moda Sotto le Stelle were gowns and cocktail dresses. Enjoy!

P.s. The pleated chiffon is a real dream!


DSC_0576

DSC_0601

DSC_0618

DSC_0622

DSC_0636

DSC_0654

DSC_0656

DSC_0666

DSC_0671

DSC_0702

DSC_0714

DSC_0717

DSC_0733

DSC_0745

DSC_0746

DSC_0750

DSC_0751

DSC_0768

DSC_0775

DSC_0781

DSC_0786

7 comments:

  1. I love them all!!!! the colours are stunning!
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these dresses! my fav would be the one in the 6th picture :)
    awesome blog!!

    check out my giveaway for a casio gold watch.
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/08/get-your-swag-on-giveaway.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses are breathtaking! :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ya!

    Thank for your comments!
    Keschen: the 6th is one of my favorites too ;)! But most of all the 8th starting from the bottom.

    A big hug to you girls!

    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Giorgia you know me and I am so not a "dressy" girl, but some of those dresses are soooo beautiful... I want one :-) Maybe someday... if a suitable event comes along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Katrin!
    How's life?
    Haha! Let's get you a gown :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this collection of design are super and very nice post. new design are very good. all collections are pretty good..and all the best for your future designs..

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.