Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vintage'n Roll

vintage'n roll 029

vintage'n roll 027

vintage'n roll 028

vintage'n roll 004

vintage'n roll 026


This was my outfit of the day. I felt pretty inspired by rock'n roll and chose to combine some of my favourite vintage items of my closet, like this biker jacket and the black clutch.
Vintage simply rocks!

Have a great one!
GvN


Biker leather jacket - Vintage
Silk top - Vintage (made by and used to be worn by mom)
Cargo trousers - H&M
Silver necklaces - A gift from Guatemala and a Thomas Sabo chain with a vintage pendant from Japan
Indian Bangels - A gift
Leather clutch - Vintage
Suede pumps - Buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.