Monday, July 18, 2011

Two New Entries

sales founds 002

sales founds 001




Hello hello there!

Here are two new entries I wanted to share with you guys.
The first one is a vintage handbag that is probably coming directly from the 40s .... love it love it love it! (I guess by now you have already understood I'm a real serial vintage treasures hunter...right?). My mom found it in a second-hand shop and gave it to me. Thanks mom!!!
The second one is a sales bargain: genuine leather shorts by Vila I got a couple of days ago. So looking forward to wear them! And well... if summer doesn't decide to come back to us (dunno how the weather is where you are, but here in Switzerland it looks like autumn has already shown up) I guess I will be able to wear them very soon :))))!

Have a great great great one!

Giorgia

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, those leather shorts are gorgeous! I've always wanted a pair but I've never really known how to style them! Would love to see how you'd do it!

    Best,
    Danielle
    loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle!

    I'd love to show you how I would style them!
    I'll do it as soon as "the real" autumn will come!

    Stay tuned :)!

    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over your new bag!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.