Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Feeling

Yesterday was such a beautiful sunny day! The air was warm and the sun was shining so powerfully. I loved it!
For the fabulous weather I chose to wear my good old denim shorts and a fresh and light white blouse (one of my last purchases - ah...sales, my love!) and I combined them with some summery accessories in fresh pastel colors and gold. What do you think about the combination of the snake prints of the handbag and the sandals? And what about the matching mint-colored necklace and brecelets?
I whish summer could last much longer than it does here in Zurich. Each year, that's one of the things I miss about Lugano...
Are you having a great sunny summer out there?
Enjoy the sun!

Giorgia

P.s. The car behind me in the photos isn't mine...but it looked cool and matched with my outfit (damn it! Now I'll have to buy a same one ;)!), so we decided to shoot in front of it. Thank you to that nice guy who decided to park his cool car in front of my house ;)!


Summer feeling 004

Summer feeling 008

Summer feeling 009



Summer feeling 014

Summer feeling 018

Summer feeling 019

Summer feeling 021


Summer feeling 023


White seethrough blouse - Mango
(Tank Top underneath - Zara)
Denim Shorts - Topshop
Golden Snake Printed Sandals - Michael Antonio
Handbag - Bally, Vintage
Brecelets - Sal y Limon
Necklace : Pendant - bought at the Nachtmarkt in Zurich, Chain - bought at the House of Beads in Zurich
Sunglasses - Ray Ban


4 comments:

  1. Danke Mia! I hope you're having a great summer!

    Giorgia - GvN

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your clutch!! pretty top :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.