Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mexican Dinner with the Girls

Last night I spent the evening at my friend Evelin's place. She invited some friends to her place and cooked a wonderful Mexican dinner for us. Margaritas inclusive, of course ;)! It was such a nice dinner party! What better occasion could there be to choose bright colors for your outfit?


Mexican dinner 020


Mexican dinner 005

Mexican dinner 004


Mexican dinner 007


Mexican dinner 027


My Outfit:

Lace Top - Kookai
Linen Shorts - Zara
Snake Leather and Leather Handbag - Bally, Vintage
Wedges - Bagatt
Ring - Primark

1 comment:

  1. wow looks like fun! yummy food too :) great blog you have here! i wish you a wonderful week!

    love, M
    match.box.muse

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.