Friday, July 29, 2011

Look of the Day: Green, Gray, & Black

DSC_0299

DSC_0304

DSC_0307

DSC_0309


Hello people!
Here is my outfit of the day. I took these pitures this evening, in the little street behind my parent's house in Lugano. It was the street behind my place until 6 years agos . It may be ridiculously stereotypical, but time goes by so fast!
Let me know what you think about my outfit!

xoxo Giorgia

Bright green skinny jeans & black suede pumps - Zara
Bat-formed top & ethnic fabric necklace - H&M
Bracelets - SYL
Bag - from Silvia Leathergoods shop in Milan
Sunglasses - My mom's

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THE NECKWEAR!!!!!!it's a real statement piece!
    Chari T(deep fried stilettos)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look :)))

    Please visit my English Fashion Blog:

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    minnja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the combination of the gray and green! And great necklace :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit! I especially love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments guys :)!
    It's always a pleasure to read them and it's important to have a feedback!

    THAN YOU!!!

    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.