Friday, June 24, 2011

Streetstyles of the Month - Details from Zurich & Lugano

Hey guys! I finally managed to go hunt styles' details on streets and at events in Zurich and Lugano. Here are the results. What do you think?


Boots - from a Boutique in Luzern


Kimono Jacket - Zara
Trousers - self-made + vintage
Cuff - vintage
Handbag - vintage
Silk top - self-made
Necklace - Bijou Brigitte


Moonstone and silver ring - a gift from some good friends


Tanktop - H&M
Bag - Bag'n'Noun, from Kitchener in Bern
Elefant necklace - Vero Moda
Bracelets - Sal y Limon, Vero Moda and H&M
Skinnies - Vero Moda



Shoes - from an Italian shoes shop in Lausanne
Blue tights - from Milan


Jacket - Mango
Dress and strass belt - Mango
Clutch - vintage (from Holland)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I love your Bag n Noun bag! Does the bag gets dirty easily? I'm so tempted to get one in my country but I'm afraid the canvas material will stain easily. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.