Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Trip through the South of Morocco - Impressions from Marakkech & Essaouira and First Outfit




The beautiful traditional mosaics were everywhere...







The colorful and opulent style of the souks and bazars




My comfy tourist style...messy hair (with the wind that there was down there I could not manage to have my hair styled in any other way ;P), big sunnies, a huge bag and chucks.





The riads at which we were staying were magically beautiful.

Outfit:

Tank top, striped Bikini, Headband worn as Bracelet & Sunnies - H&M
My mom's white Shirt
Green basic Skinnies - Zara
Chucks - All Star
Bag - from Milan (bought at the boutique Silvia)

2 comments:

  1. Marocco is a great country
    hope to visit one day
    Always following
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! How could you not be inspired there?There are so many fantastic patterns and colors all around you. What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.