Sunday, April 24, 2011

In Mood for Summer - Yesterday's Outfit









Yesterday was such a beautiful sunny day was that I had to inaugurate my new summery maxi dress :).
The bracelets belong to the new Sal Y Limon collection. I just started working for the brand and I'm pretty sure you will see me wearing more pieces from the new and old collections. So stay tuned ;)!

Have a lovely start of summer!!!


Maxi dress and ring - H&M
Earrings - Accessorize
Bracelets - Sal Y Limon
Crocodile clutch - Vintage
Platform sandals - Mango

6 comments:

  1. I like this very much! You look beautiful! Hope to see you soon cara. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Katrin!

    Danke schön!

    Hope to see you soon too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress! I love it! I remember seeing it on Emilie's (from Delance Fashion) blog and want to try it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey liebe Giorgia :)

    Was ist das für ein Nagellack? I looove Knallfarben!

    lg
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Corinne,

    das ist supershine von Flormar (shine and hot perfect polish) Nr. 13 (würde ich als Ferrari Rot beschreiben ;)). Das hab ich in Deutschland gefunden.

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.