Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dreaming in Neon Colors

I'm dreaming of a Neon Clutch

Halston leather handbag
$459 - mytheresa.com

Marc Jacobs leather handbag
$395 - nordstrom.com

La Regale clutch
$19 - amazon.com

Leather handbag
39 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

Derek Lam leather clutch
475 GBP - harveynichols.com

Fab leather clutch
130 EUR - welikefashion.com

Fleet Ilya leather handbag
780 EUR - colette.fr

KOTUR snakeskin handbag
$560 - shirise.com

Jimmy choo handbag
$695 - footcandyshoes.com


I'm looking for a clutch like these! Love them!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ich au!! Super schöni Täschene!!:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, we did a similar post on the hermes clutch!
    Check us out. x x
    http://heraandgaea.blogspot.com/2011/03/pastels.html

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.