Sunday, February 13, 2011

Très Trash Chic







Hi guys! I'm finally posting again! I'm so busy with my studies right now that I hardly find enough time to dedicate to the blog. Fortunately, it's weekend, and beside my learning I had the possibility to take some pictures of my outfit from yesterday. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Blazer - Zara
Silk top - Vintage (sewn by my mom in the 1980s)
Body conscious skirt - H&M
Sheer dot tights - Fogal (a gift from my cousin :))
Necklace - Primark
Pumps - Buffalo
Clutch - Vintage, from Fizzen
Nerds - Fielmann


3 comments:

  1. Super Outfit:D Ich LIEB dini Chetti:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. supper blogg ich verfolge dich jetzt :D

    xo anja
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.