Monday, February 28, 2011

Streetstyles of the Month - Leather Trousers








Guys! I'm looking for the day in which I will have the time to take some streetstyle photos myself again. For now, I'm happy that the time I'm investing in my studies is bearing fruit.
These are some amazing outfits I found in internet The focus, this time, is on leather trousers. Rock'n'Roll!!!


Photos via:
chictopia
weshopthereforeweare.co.uk
chictopia
nostalgiaknocks.blogspot.com
golestaneh-streetstyle.blogspot.com
jaqueeomg.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Ich lieb die rote Hose ufem letste Bild:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love leather trousers... it's just hard to find a pair that fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leather is becoming a fast love of mine! The first look is great for SS11 and leather shorts are here to stay till next fall.

    Haute-fly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one with the see-through shirt best! I think I wouldn't dare to wear see-through + leather + stilettos. But she rocks it.

    Thanks for commenting! I'm obsessed with Gucci's colors.

    Cute blog, I'm a follower now!

    Poise & Vogue
    http://poiseandvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE CHRISTINE CENTENERA <3!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.