Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Second Award! The Versatile Blogger


Hello there!

I really wanted to post this earlier, but a silly flu and my current duties with my studies had the priority this time.

I received this award from It's All About Chanel, who I thank veeeeery veeeery much :)!

The rules of this award are:

  • thank and relink to the blogger, who awarded you
  • tell us seven things about yourself.
  • pass on the award to 15, just recently discovered bloggers.
  • get in touch with them and let them know, they’ve been tagged.


7 things about me:

1. I talk to myself.

2. I like Indian food.

3. I looooove the film on the musical Jesus Christ Superstar.

4. I am really fascinated with the figure of Jim Morrison from The Doors.

5. One of my wildest dreams is to get into Rache Zoe's personal closet.

6. I have a passion for headbands and cocktail rings.

7. I'm for gay marriages and the adoption of children to gay couples.


And now...the award goes to:

Vested Bee Vintage

Twitch Vintage

the fashionist

Sweet Pea

Snow White Gone Wild

poisepolish

Oh, Wunder!

Mademoiselle Endzy

L'armadio del delitto

Irene's closet

Fashion Cappuccino

Enchanted Gardens

Daddy's neatness

"Another fucking fashionista"

CANADIEREN

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I really appreciate being tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much lovely, I'm honored to be your recent discovery:))
    I'll pass the award and answer the questions as soon as I catch a little time :)
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!! I love Indian food too! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats :D I love indian food too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I do love Jesus Christ superstar too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that others are talking to themselves, too. My neighbours probably think I still live with someone :-))) Indian food... we should go to a good Indian restaurant in spring! And I didn't know you were into Jim Morrison... mysterious man, wasn't he?! I had a Jim Morrison-Phase during grammar school :-) still like the Doors, good music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the award (Responding a little bit late, I know ;D)
    Love from Paris,
    Marine / Another fucking fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.