Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Liebster Blog: My First Award :)!


Many many thanks to Mia from Mia's Little Corner, who gave me this award! It is my first one :)!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

So, I wanna thank my manager, ....Kidding ;P!

And now I'm going to share the love that I got with these 5 lucky fellows:
'cause I love her colorful blog!
'cause it's glam and yummie...glammie!
'cause she's got a style of her own, all long dresses and chunky earrings, and I like that.
'cause her art is brilliant and her blog is super cute!
cause we like boys with style!

Rules of the game:
If you got tagged and you want to participate, copy the Liebster-Blog (=Favourite Blog in German, for all E speakers ;)) picture and choose other winners who will get this award on a post on your blog. Tag the winners on the post with the picture and these rules. Send the winners a comment saying that the've been chosen. The goal is that bloggers who are good but not super famous yet can be discovered by other bloggers and readers. So, please, do not tag bloggers which already have 3000 readers, but talented, unknown ones so as to give them a chance to get discovered :). Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all!!!!
    Kisses,
    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank u so much sweetie! Sorry for my late reply, been busy with cph fashion week :)Thanks again! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the award, it makes me so happy that you enjoy reading my blog!!!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.