Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh la la! Aubade Christmas Collections

La Muse Endormie







La Muse Endormie and the new Asako collection in honey color




The new Asako collection in honey color




Portrait de Soi










I have to admit that these (especially the nightwear collection Portrait de Soi, with its beautiful details in black lace over a night-blue silk) are some of the most amazing pieces I've seen at Aubade.
I'm in love with the Kimono and the nighty (both presented in the detail photos above), as well as the bras and the two bottoms of Portrait de Soi.
The first collection (in black lace with mustard-yellow facings) is the main Christmas collection of this year, while Asako is one of the lines that are always present among the Aubade collections - this year available also in a honey-mustard tone.

Ah...the French art of lingerie!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours. Very sexy!

    Czech fashion blogger Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gorgeous details!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the black lace...and the details are amazing...

    gorgeous!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    I am inviting you to join my Perricone and Orient watch giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i really like your blog!!!!!
    do you want to fillow each other??
    visit me:

    http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments guys :)!
    @ Oh, Wunder: thank you! Sure we can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.