Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Header and New Layout

Et voilà! The new header and the new layout of GvN Fashion Style Blog are here!

A biiiig thanks to my love Pascal, who took this wonderful picture which I love.
And a biiiig thanks to Patrick, who helped me create this new look for the blog.

I also want to thank the 283 fans in Facebook, the more than 70 feedburner readers, the 71 blogger followers, all the followers on Bloglovin' and Twitter and all the people who just come and visit my blog. I'm about to celebrate the 10'000 visits so thank you guys! Thank you so much!

Keep on dreaming! Keep on doing!

Giorgia aka GvN


6 comments:

  1. The new layout looks so great!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, you're so right!

    Poise & Vogue
    http://poiseandvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! The header banner is real fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.