Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kostume N° 3 - My impressions


Some of my impressions from the Kostume N° 3 fashion show.

Waiting for the show to start...

Evi

Carol and I

Somebody in the frontrow with a cool fake fur jacket ;)

Filles À Papa (Belgium)




Kimandra
(Switzerland)






Hien Le (Germany) & Unju (all accessories) (Switzerland)







Griesbach (Switzerland) - (dressed by Set & Sekt)




Miryaki (Italy)






Van Berry (Switzerland)












Little Black Dress (Switzerland)









Elif Gedik (France)












2 comments:

  1. I loooooove it :)))))

    Kisses
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.