Sunday, November 28, 2010

Beauty Advent Calender on myGloss


Corinne from myGloss (a really interesting and cool Swiss beauty blog) asked me to tell you guys about the beauty advent calender that is going to start from December the first on her blog. Every day, there will be new cosmetic products to discover and to win!
As the language of myGloss is German, I'm posting the description of the event in the original language of the website.

Go check it out ;)!
I surely will!



myGloss Adventskalender

Vorfreude ist ja bekanntlich die schönste Freude. Darum versüssen wir die Vorweihnachtszeit mit Geschenken. Ja, du hast richtig gelesen. GESCHENKE! Und zwar von Guerlain, Weleda, La Prairie, Lush, L’Occitane, The Body Shop, Juvena, Fresh Bare Minerals, Marlies Möller, Dr. Hauschka, Braun, Kibio, Gutscheine für Massagen und Yogatreatments - und vielem mehr.

Wann geht’s los? Am 1. Dezember. Von da an lohnt es sich jeden Tag auf myGloss vorbei zu schauen und Geschenke abzustauben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.