Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nocturnal Bird
















Jacket, Top and Shorts - H&M
Chanel-inspired handbag and Flower Ring -Primark
Necklace - from flea market in Frankfurt
Pumps - Sergio Rossi, Vintage


That's what I wore on Saturday Night for a dinner at the restaurant.
I bought the shorts a couple of weeks ago.
I found them so cute I had to bring them home with me :).
In order not to overdo I combined them with more neutral pieces in black and added the necklace to bring light to my face and glamour to the Saturday night out outfit.


Pictures by Pascal

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!! lovely outfit...I love your necklace...and your shorts is cute...

    Kisses love
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit.. your necklace is so beautiful.
    amazing and fabulous.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look so amazing! I love your accessories, especially the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls :)! I love my necklace too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I really love your shorts!!
    http://lesvetementspourfemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you thanky thank you :)!

    have a great day !
    GvN

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.