Thursday, October 21, 2010

Girls Night @ Carol's - Some picts



Carol really spoiled us with all her self-made,
wonderfully-presented delicacies


Pam and I...and a coupe of cocktails...

Like my new nerds? I'm so happy I finally have them!
They're my birthday present to myself for this year

Our hostess

And the curious Evi, attracted by the tempting smell of chocolate...

My outfit for the evening: Nerds - Fielmann
Blazer - Pinko
Short Tee - Zara
Tank - H&M
Belt - Vintage
Denim shorts - Topshop
Over the knee stockings - Vintage

5 comments:

  1. Aww, sounded like you had a wonderful time! Lovely photos! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at all that food! Glad you had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. amazing pictures..
    that picture of the food made me hungry instantly.!

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics, look like wonderful day...partecipate to my giveaway if you want...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun ;D And you look cute <3

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.