Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fashion Days Zurich 2010



Next week (11.03 - 11.06.2010), Zurich is going to transform itself into a fashion capital.
Famous designers and lables such as Alexander Wang, Bally, Aubade and Missoni will be presenting their collections in the heart of Zurich West, the hypest place of the town.
Part of the program are also the finale of the Fashion Days Model Challenge of the TV channel Prosieben, an Upcoming Designers Show, the Swiss Textile Award and the Annabelle Award.

I'll be working as volunteer during the Upcoming Designers Show. I don't know my task yet, but I'm so happy to been given the chance to help out with the event! I'm afraid I won't be able to take my camera with me as I don't think they allow the staff to take their own pictures during work. If I'll be able to make any pictures, you can be sure they'll appear on the blog ;)! In any case, I will certainly at least write about my impressions on the event :).

A big collective kiss!

2 comments:

  1. OH ich würd au so gärn go...naja nögst joor denn:)
    Ich studier publizistik und kommunikationswüsseschafte und skandinavistik:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing opportunity! I'm so excited for you and can't way to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.