Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Relaxing in Lugano



A relaxd walk in Lugano, enjoying the warm weather
and doing some window-shopping ;)...




It is a strange feeling to be back in your home town and look at it with different eyes.
I like the fact that I learned to appreciate the beauty of my city and that I can finally truly enjoy and appreciate it :).

I'm bigger than you ;P!

We rocked the streets with our new purchases: wedge booties from Milan!




Dress - Kookai
Necklace - Primark
Booties - bought Saturday in Milan, Betty Flower
Trench - Zara
Bag - my "loyal" one from Milan bought in Silvia





And, of course, my love: doors!



Pictures by Evi and my mom :)




4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Lovely photos! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was fun! Good friends are just the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, so sweet, luv uuuu *evi*

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, thank YOU! For being there :)!

    Hab dich lieb!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.